Saturday, June 6, 2009

20 weeks and counting!

Today i am 20 weeks (over half way there)! I have my C-section scheduled for October 13th at 7:45 am (at 38weeks). I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are!

Things are moving right along. My belly is ever expanding, heartburn and backaches continue but it'll be fine! I have started having charlie horses again which occur in the middle of the night in my calves so I have to wake Stephen up to help massage them out. He is such a good sport! Not many men could go right into massaging at 2:00 am when there wife is whimpering in pain, I guess it's old news for him b/c it was the same when I was preggers with Parker!

I still haven't gone part time at work yet and don't know when that will happen. We need to train the new girl but she hasn't been in much yet. I'm crossing my fingers for July!

The hunt continues for a new place to live. I have given up the search and past it to Stephen. He is doing a great job finding stuff in our price range, they have just been too small or run down. We're going to look at another place today, so we'll see. We've talked to our rental company about staying here. They said they would replace the carpet and that was one of my major issues. We would have to be creative with our space and organizing and get rid of some things but it would work. So at least we have that option!

Parker is still excited about the baby and is as cute as ever. When I am getting dressed in the morning he likes to play the "drums" on my belly and he gives it kisses and lays his cheek on it. It is so sweet! I hope he'll be as sweet to his little sister or brother once it's here!


I'm a little behind posting my belly pictures but here is my 17 weeeks photo with baby # 2 and with Parker. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. 20 weeks already?!?! Time flies!! You look adorable and you loked adorable when we all went the lake swimming in your suit!! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!!

    ReplyDelete