Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's a Girl!

We found out June 24 that Parker is getting a little sister. Name TBA after birth! :) Below are some ultra sound pictures.





I am 25 weeks today. Only 13 to go!!!! Things are going well. I can really tell that my ribs and stuff are stretching out so that's pretty uncomfortable. She is also REALLY low and constantly on my bladder. I can feel her kick all the time (mostly at night) which is really cool to know she's doing well in there.

I went part time last week so now I am off Tuesday's and Thursday's. I really had a great time. I ran errands, did stuff around the house, took Parker to the pool, took naps. Pretty much exactly what the Dr ordered! IT made work much more enjoyable the days I was there too! I really feel so blessed and hope this helps to balance out my life some.

We have decided to stay in our townhouse for another year and the reorganizing and purging has begun! Mom came up and did a yardsale with us a couple of weeks ago and we got rid of a lot of stuff so that helped. Parker has inherited the bunk beds that my sister Sandy and I had when we were teenagers and that my nephew Ian has had the past few years. They still have to be put up and mattress bought but we have time. He is really excited about getting his "Super Hero Squad" sheet set. Geez, Boys! :) On that note, we (actually Mom) bought the baby girl bedding!!!! I had picked this out when I was pregnant with Parker (and obviously didn't need it) and Toys R Us had it on clearance for $60.00. So we ran out and snatched it up. I love, love, love it!




Since the kids will be sharing a room all we got was the 4 piece set with the blanket, sheet, dust ruffle and bumper. The light pink part is a really thick courdaroy and the blanket is fleece lined. So great for a fall baby! I haven't decided what to do about the mobile. It is not on clearance anywhere and the cheapest I found it online is $30. Not sure it it's worth it our not...

As always I am bedind on posting my belly pictures. Below is my 21 week picture with Baby Girl and with Parker.




I'll try really hard to post my 25 week one tomorrow!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment