Sunday, July 12, 2009

25 weeks



Here is my 25 week picture with Parker and baby girl.

I have an OB appointment on Tuesday. I'm a little nervous because at my appointment last month I had lost a pound so that's a weight gain of 4 lbs so far. It's got to catch up with me at some point! I know I have a 10 lb gain coming! LOL I also have to take Parker with me to all of my appointments now so that should be interesting. Wish me luck!

Plans for this weekend are to have Parker stay with Mom and Dad so we can go see Harry Potter. (YAY!) We're also going to set up the bunk beds, get the changing table/dresser/hutch combo from storage, get our living room chair from storage and take our love seat and 2 tv stands we are using for storage in Parker's room to the dump. Hopefully we can get a lot done while Parker is at his Granny and Papa's house!

Update you later!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos and what cracks me up is the difference in the shirts - you know the ones before you were a mommy and the ones now!!!

    Are you still going to Harry Potter this weekend? We were going to try to go Sunday but it looks like Troy leaves for work....darn!! - Rachel

    ReplyDelete