Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break! Woo Hoo!

Spring Break has been great so far! I promised myself and the kids we would do 3 things everyday.

1. Do bible study and an activity from this book



It is awesome.

2. A craft. I have a plethora of activities pinned on Pintrest and thought this week would be a great time to do some of them. So yesterday we did this







































The finished products:
Not much sun today but you get the idea :) Ava's is on the left and Parker's is on the right. Ava liked this a lot more than I thought she would. She spent a long time trying to fill in all her empty spaces and saying "Excuse me!" to any beads she had to push out of the way. You can go here to see how to make your own. I changed mine by adding ribbon. I just love them!

I actually planned out all of our crafts and bought all the supplies we would need this past weekend. I know, I know, you can pick yourself up off the floor now :)

3. I am going to clean, organize and decorate 1 room each day. This is the best way for me to tie up all the loose ends in each room. Getting pictures and curtains hung usually takes me months (sometimes years) but not this time! I am almost done decorating the house!

We got to spend some time playing in the backyard yesterday before it rained and I got a few "model" poses from the kids. Enjoy.






Happy Tuesday!
The Brooks Family

1 comment:

  1. I love the sun catchers! That's so cute about Ava saying excuse me :) I love seeing the pics. Miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete